- Cancellation or refund is not possible on the same day of the delivery as all the orders placed at “Anytime Cakes” are customized and decomposable in nature.
- For regular cakes, it is required to place the notice of cancellation one-day prior to the delivery date whereas, two-days prior notice is required for cancellation of large/special/customized cakes. 5% refund charges shall be applied per order.
- To cancel your order, mail us at email@example.com with the Subject: “Request for Cancellation of Order” and specify your order ID and the reason for cancellation in the mail.
- On cancellation, AnytimeCakes will refund your amount to the account/card/medium via which the customer has made the payment.
- Offline refund will be credited, once the customer shares the bank details.
- All refunds will be processed within 7-10 days from the date of cancellation.
- If you find any defect in a product on delivery time, we will immediately change the product and refund the money but no returns are allowed in case the cake is tasted or checked. It is advisable to let us know at the earliest. In such case, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at + 91 – 9910487695 (07:00 AM-11:30 PM, Monday-Sunday).
- Anytimecake does not guarantee the refund for cases where:
- Cakes or gift products are delivered to the incorrect address provided by the sender.
- The recipient refuses to accept the delivery of the cake.
- A full refund is allowed only if the cancellation request is made within 24 hours or prior to the scheduled delivery date.
- Refund on a designer/special/customized cake is allowed when cancellation is made within 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date.
- Refund on a regular cake is allowed when cancellation is made at least 3 to 4 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date.