Q: Which type of information do we collect from a user accessing our website?
When registering or placing an order, you have to provide details such as name, delivery address, receiver name, email address, phone number, billing address, or other relevant information to assist you in a better way.
Q: How do we use your information?
We collect your information when you place your order, register, respond to a survey held on our website, sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, or use other features of our website. We may use your information:
- To customize your requirements and to deliver the type of product in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website and to serve you in a better way.
- To speedily process your order and transaction and respond to your service requests.
- To need your reviews regarding our services or products.
- To follow up with you via email, live chat, or phone inquiries.
Q: How do we protect your information?
- We scan our website for any security loopholes and vulnerabilities on a regular basis to make your visit safe on our site.
- We regularly perform malware scanning.
- We keep your personal information including your band or credit details confidential and is only accessible by a limited number of persons having special rights to access our data or website.
- All transactions on our website are done through a payment gateway and are not saved on our servers.
Why do we collect your email address?
We ask you for your email address
- To send you information related to your orders and related updates.
- To respond to your inquiries and other requests or questions.
- To send emails to our customers even after the transaction has made to let you know about our new products.
Note: You can unsubscribe from receiving future emails, just by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
292, DDA Flats,Suraj Kund Road,
Pulpehladpur, Badarpur, New Delhi
Delhi, New Delhi 110044